Authentically engage guests by welcoming them, answering their questions, & suggesting next steps helping them to connect & grow.
- Offer smiles & warm greetings to guests as they pass through the Upper Lobby.
- Generously welcome first-time guests & give them a welcome gift. Invite them to fill out a Connections Card.
- Answer questions guests may have about Encounter or let them know staff will promptly follow up with them regarding questions you’re unable to answer.
- Have a general awareness of upcoming connecting events, small groups, & serving opportunities [Next Steps] currently offered at Encounter.
- Have a working knowledge of how to aid guests in registering for events & groups or making purchases from the Encounter Store using the iPads [training provided.]
- Serve at either the early [8:50 - 10:50AM] shift OR late [10:10AM - 12:10PM] shift an average of two Sundays per month.