Generously welcome guests & politely escort them to their seats; assist with offering collection as a component of the worship experience.
- Lavish guests with kind smiles & warm greetings as they enter the auditorium through both sets of doors
- Aid guests in finding an open seating area with adequate space for their group
- Pass out buckets for the offering collection & count the gifts received with a member of the financial team
- Help clear coffee cups, programs, & other debris left in the auditorium after the first worship experience
- Assist with passing out the communion elements once per month
- Serve at either the early shift [8:55 - 9:35a] &/or late shift [10:25 - 11:05a] an average of two Sundays per month.